IPL Careers Opportunities
We offer a range of exceptional career opportunities and programs.
2021 Engineering Graduate Program
| We are excited to announce Incitec Pivot Limited 2021 Engineering Graduate Program will be open for applications on Monday 27 July 2020.
You can choose where your career with IPL will take you. As a global, innovative, growing business with diverse markets, customers, and locations the opportunity to move up and across the business beckons to those who are looking for career progression, exposure, variety and the opportunity to influence change.
With our iconic and well respected brands within both the resources and agriculture sectors, we can offer a wide variety of career opportunities across an array of disciplines, including:
- Engineering (chemical, electrical, mechanical and material specialties)
- Laboratory and Technical Services
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Health and Safety
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Business Improvement
Search opportunities with us
To find out how your skills and capabilities could be valued and developed with us, or to submit your online application, see our Career Opportunities.
Entry level roles
We also offer many entry-level positions for those seeking a new career path. With structured training and a clear progression pathway, we can connect you to new opportunities, including:
- Process Technicians: Our Process Technicians monitor plant efficiency, troubleshoot equipment issues and record chemical data, to ensure safe production of Ammonia, CO2, Urea and Nitrogen Sulphate, to meet our customer requirements.
- Blast Crew: Blast Crew work together under the direction of the Appointed Shotfirer to prepare detonators and boosters into each hole on the blast pattern. Blast Crew members then escort the Mobile Processing Unit (MPU) Operators onto the pattern to begin loading the explosive product.
- Mobile Processing Unit (MPU) Operators: Our Mobile Processing Units (MPUs) are specifically designed processing units mounted onto the rear of Volvo trucks. Our MPU Operators work closely with Blast Crew to safely and efficiently deliver explosive product down the hole, to the desired depth, ready for blasting.
** Warning to all candidates**
Please be advised, there has been an increase in the number of candidates being contacted with employment opportunities through various organizations and individuals who are not affiliated to IPL. Please note that these attempts are fraudulent.
Genuine communication related to job offers by Incitec Pivot Limited will never require the applicant to make payments or give banking information during the recruitment process.
Genuine job offers from Incitec Pivot Limited will never be given without an in-person interview.
We are currently aware of job scams in which scammers try to extract personal information (tax file number, date of birth, banking information, etc.) from people looking for jobs with Incitec Pivot Limited.
How to spot a fraudulent job posting, email or other recruitment-related communication:
1. Someone asks for money.
2. You receive an offer without a face-to-face interview.
3. You receive an email from a non-Incitec Pivot email address.
4. Someone asks for banking details in the early stages.
5. You receive a job offer for a role you did not apply for.
If you are contacted by someone and you are unsure about the contact, please email us at email@example.com