Keystone Projects Overview
Five projects have been chosen as the keystone of our sustainability agenda. These projects have been selected from the risks and opportunities review conducted when developing the sustainability strategy and they are an important component of our strategy.
The keystone projects will create long term value for the business, represent immediate opportunities and align with our Group strategy and Company Values.
These projects are:
- Use less energy and water and produce less waste within our operations;
- Develop and implement global community spend guidelines and reporting so that we can prioritise and measure our efforts in terms of investment in the communities in which we operate;
- Develop and implement a global indigenous employment program;
- Research Enhanced Efficiency Fertilisers ('EEF'); and
- Develop and implement processes to reuse customer waste oil to replace virgin oils used to manufacture explosives.
Read more about these keystone projects and progress by clicking on the links.